Certified Cerakote Applicators
The unique formulation used for Cerakote firearm coatings enhances a number of physical performance properties including: abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the firearm coatings market. For all test results visit Cerakote Product Testing
We stock all 100 colors Cerakote offers! To view colors: https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/finishes/
For color inspiration and ideas you may visit: Coatings USA- Cerakote Gallery
What does the process include?
- Chemical and/or thermal cleaning
- Media blasting of parts to be coated
- Application of Cerakote coating
- Baking or air cure as needed
We are equipped to handle custom and production style coating needs.
Shipping to us:
When preparing your firearm for shipment
- Please remove all scopes, slings and accessories.
- Please do not ship ammunition with your firearm.
- Complete and include a Service Order form & Shipping Form with the shipment.
- Please also include a copy of your Drivers License.
- Deliver your package to a FedEx shipping facility for shipment.
Pad your parts really well! Parts can become damaged during shipping. We are not liable for any damage done during shipping. Damages must be handled through the company that you used to ship your parts. Make sure you COMPLETELY fill out and enclose the Coatings USA Order Form- Firearms & shipping form for Firearms as well as a copy of a valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID.
|All firearms are returned via FedEx. Shipping, handling and insurance charges are as follows:|
|Handguns (must go 2nd day air)||$30.00|
|Long Guns, Stocks, Barrels, etc. (FedEx ground)||$15.00|
The link below will pull up the pricing guide, Please feel free to contact us today for quote.